Interested in volunteering? At PRC, we offer dozens of volunteer opportunities, for both individuals and for groups.
See a job or project here that looks interesting? Just complete the Volunteer Application to get started.
For Individual Volunteers
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities, including the following:
- Food Pantry Worker
- Resource Rescue Driver
- Clothes Closet Worker
- Intake Assistant
- Specialized Intake Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Computer Refurbishing Assistant
- Computer Service Representative
- Computer Training Instructor
- Job Coach
- Art Instructor
- Children’s Art Instructor
- Children’s Art Assistant
- Professional Services Volunteer
For Groups and Families
Groups and families can choose to do a community project or apply to volunteer for a shift in the food pantry.
About Community Projects:
We have materials and plans prepared for you to use, or perhaps you have a creative idea of your own! Take a look at the suggestions in our Volunteer Toolkits where you'll find everything you need to make your project a success.
Some ideas for community projects include:
• Organize a collection drive – food, books, clothing, toiletries, art supplies, children's holiday gifts
• Hold a fund-raiser – Bowl-a-Thon, Wear Denim day, Walk/Run, Potluck, Yard sale